In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love (Alfred, Lord Tennyson)
- Have soft peaceful music playing when your mate returns home to you
- Play favorite music when working at home together instead of having the TV on
- Bringing home a beautiful spring bouquet for no reason other than its simply beautiful and can bring happiness to anyone's heart
- Fluffly new bed pillows --downy like a new born duckling- and new bed linens in fresh spring colors signifies a change of seasons (and heart)
- Greet your mate with a full body lingering hug--hold her and look into her eyes--don't be uncomfortable--hold the gaze and see what you find
- Take an after dinner walk with him--breathing in fresh air...and each other's presence--don't feel the need to say anything...just be...
- Open your bedroom window slightly--let the cool night and morning air refresh you...and provide an excuse for snuggling
- Spring break beckons---a great tradition even though you may have long graduated and have no children---go somewhere even if just to a downtown hotel for a night or two--visit some local sights, exhibits, galleries or restaurants that you haven't yet had a chance to do. If you do have children on Spring break share it with them--three nights for family--two nights for you two.
- Design your spring garden flower bed and plant it together the first few Saturday mornings in Spring - then go out for breakfast.
Remember, think Spring...warm,beautiful, sunny, pink and green--lovely Spring! These sensuous thoughts will carry over to all you do indeed.